Sonntag, 3. August 2008

The Edge Of Love








Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley are real fashion-icons with a great own style. Both are now united in the movie The Edge of Love. The 40's style in The edge of Love is so fantastic, mostly I love the flowerdresses in combination with the wool cardigans and the wellies! I love the real country style! I don't know whether I can see this movie in Germany but I hope so!
If you're interessted in some pieces like the gray cardigan, look at Stylefinder!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ohja die beiden sehen toll aus. Sehr sehr schöner Stil.

little parisienne hat gesagt…

I just can'T wait to watch this movie!!!

Hannah Bee hat gesagt…

These are really nice photos.

Bluukbob hat gesagt…

ive never seen such a nice cardigan!

i love scottish knit stuff!!

thanks for this post :)

your blog is lovely,
would you mind exchanging links?
xoxo

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love 40s style too! I like all kinds of vintage style, in general, but there's something really cool about 40s style.

I love your blog, and added it to the link list on mine (Udaratakella) ... if you don't mind? :o)