Dienstag, 11. November 2008

Changes

Hey everyone!  
First: thanks to all my readers and thanks for the lovely comments. 
I'm a german girl and for me it is much easier to write in german. So I am going to write the new posts in german. 
To my english readers: I'll always try to add a little english explanation. I hope you will keep reading my blog.

To my german readers: Auch euch danke ich für die lieben Kommentare. Ich habe einfach gemerkt, dass es mir leichter fällt, auf deutsch zu schreiben, weil ich da einfach mehr zu sagen habe! Ich wünsche allen Lesern weiterhin viel Spaß!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

:) i'll still enjoy your blog even if i can't read it.. haha

Shen-Shen hat gesagt…

I looked at a couple of your outfits, and they're cute!

I hope you do continue to translate a bit, but I suppose it won't matte too much if I just comment on the pretty pictures, heh.